GPX Viewer PRO is one of the most sophisticated navigation programs on the market, so you can quickly identify the greatest paths to your intended destination. This program was created particularly for tourists and those who are “road blind.” You may save the places you want to visit with this smart software, and it will safely bring you to your favorite locations.
YOU MAY EASILY SAVE FILES AND INTERACT WITH THE DATA.
You may view routes and waypoints from gpx, kml, kmz, or loc files, making it simpler to follow. A gpx file is a form of GPS data that has been saved in the GPS Exchange Format, and a KMZ is a file with map locations that you can see. You may modify routes and waypoint information, as well as open any favorite files or history using GPX Viewer PRO. Also, you can quickly compress gpx files into gpz and kml files to kmz using this program.
The detailed statistics of the trip are as follows:
This program will assist you in analyzing route information and statistics to allow you to evaluate and monitor them. It also provides highly customizable charts that make viewing the routes a breeze. You may also track your progress with maps. You can view the route, distance, time, and calories burned along the way to see how far you’ve gone. Other tracking data like heart rate, power, and air temperature where you’re going are available in graphs. To highlight the routes, change their color or label them according to altitude, speed, or heart rate.
TOOL FOR SIMPLE MOVE
The app will show you your current GPS location on the map. You can also keep track of your GPS position as you travel by readjusting the map’s positioning. You can also twist the map to match the device’s orientation sensor or movement direction data.
ADVANTAGES OF THE
- The app will show you the professional weather forecast for the next 7 days so that you can plan your trip around the conditions, as well as an hourly weather update.
- With our app, you can save your rides as gpx or kml files and access them at any time. You’ll also be able to see altitude and speed data for each ride.
- Maps based on OpenStreetMap data and other detailed offline map styles are available for use worldwide.
- Update the current GPS position and adjust the map position with a simple user interface, rotate the map, notify when your vehicle’s current GPS location is approaching a waypoint with an adjustable distance.
- Choose the stream you wish to display, then add markers and lines in the areas where you want to show metrics. Color by waypoint on a selected route directly on the map, as well as other data such as cadence, power, air temperature, and analysis information.