With these Dislyte codes, you may earn free unique in-game perks.
Checked for new codes on October 06, 2022.
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of all Dislyte codes that may be used to get free in-game rewards. Gems, cube stones, supply packs, and other items are included. They’re limited-time offers, so make the most of them while you can.
We will continue to add new Dislyte codes on this page, so don’t forget to bookmark it and come back frequently to discover new ones before everyone else.
List of all active Dislyte codes
nicetoseeu – New!
esperunion – New!
dislyteytb50k – 10,000 gold, 50x nexus crystals
JoinDislyte – gold record, 100x nexus crystals
AviveHD – 100,000 gold, 50x nexus crystals, three-star rare starimon, 4x basic experimon
LingBigYong – 100,000 gold, 50x nexus crystals, 5x basic divine wave packs
JontronShow – 100,000 gold, 50 nexus crystals, 2x three-star rare abilimon
StSkiCrimax– 100,000 gold, 8-hour XP booster, stamina supply pack
TGTyoutube – three-star rare starimon, 4x basic experimon, 50x nexus crystals, 8-hour XP boost
HAPPYEASTER2022 – Rewards: 100 Cube Stone & +2 star Experimon
Dislyte2022 – Rewards: x1 Stamina Supply Pack
PlayDislyte – Rewards 100 Gems
How do I redeem Dislyte codes?
The process of redeeming Dislyte codes is straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Dislyte’s redemptions:
- Open Dislyte, then go to the upper left corner of the screen and click on the player avatar icon.
- When you click on the avatar symbol, Squad Space will be displayed.
- Select the settings option (It’s in the lower right corner of the screen)
- Go to services and click the gift code link at the bottom of the menu.
- A new window will appear; now copy and paste any of the working Dislyte codes from above into the text area, then click on the confirm button to obtain your free gift.
About the game
Dislyte is a turn-based action role-playing game set in the year 2027. In Dislyte, you must build a team of heroes to combat the malevolent force that wanders freely throughout the city. Dislyte has stunning visuals, an interesting soundtrack, and tactical gameplay based on soundwaves. Collecting, training heroes (known as Espers), forming a team, and participating in important fights are all part of it.