Updated on: October 07, 2022 – Added New Codes
It’s remarkable, but there is a secret recipe in Rocket League Sideswipe called the “Endless Trials of Ascension” that allows you to redeem codes and get incredible in-game benefits. We’ve compiled a list of all working Rocket League Sideswipe codes that you may use to earn free stuff in this article.
List of Working Rocket League Sideswipe Codes
This is a list of all Rocket League Sideswipe codes:
- Wideswipe – Use this redeem code to make car twice as thick
- Paper – Use this redeem code to convert your car into the ultimate 3D realm
Remember, Rocket League Sideswipe codes are time-sensitive, so save them for when they are no longer active. Also, keep this page bookmarked and come back to it to discover fresh working codes.
How to Redeem Rocket League Sideswipe Codes?
Unlike other games, the method of obtaining Rocket League Sideswipe codes is not simple. The redemption box can be found in the credits part. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Rocket League Sideswipe codes. Simply follow these steps:
- To begin, open the game and click on the “Settings” menu located in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Please select “Other settings” from the new menu.
- Click on credits.
- Scroll down the credits until you reach the “Very Special Thanks” section.
- Click on the word “you.”
- A secret menu will now appear.
- Enter any of the working Rocket League Sideswipe passwords from above.
- Click here to go back.
And there you have it, now you know how to redeem codes in Rocket League Siteswipe.
You can check other Game Codes at: Uptomods Blog
About Rocket League
Psyonix’s popular vehicular soccer game, Rocket League Sideswipe, is a mobile version of the game. It’s Rocket League, but in a 2D setting. You must score more goals than your opponents before the time runs out to triumph in 1v1 or 2v2 matches.Rocket League Sideswipe is now available on Android and iOS devices. You may obtain it from Google Play or the App Store.