PUBG New State codes updated on: October 06, 2022
The long-awaited battle royale from Krafton, PUBG: New State, is now available for Android and iOS. There are also redeem codes in PUBG Mobile and New State that can be used on a dedicated site. We’ve compiled a list of working PUBG: New State codes as well as the necessary procedures to get some freebies.
A variety of new features and improvements distinguish this edition from the original. The realistic and game-changing visuals set it apart from the original. We have a huge library of Free Fire redeem codes, Revived Witch codes, World of Tank Blitz codes, and other goodies that you can claim as rewards. Take a look around the website; there’s certainly something else you’re playing on there.
The game’s narrative takes place in 2050, which is why it has a number of futuristic elements. It also includes a brand new battlefront with gadgets that have various capabilities. According to the developers, New State is PUBG Mobile’s next generation in every way.
Updated on: September 2022 – Checked for new codes
CURRENTLY WORKING PUBG NEW STATE CODES
- There are no active codes at the moment.
- DDSJJCZCDZ9U – Rewards: AKM skin
- HTDS78FTU2XJ – Rewards: M416 Gun Skin
- BDGRAAZBZJGS – Rewards: M416 orange skin
- P8HZDBTFZ95U – Rewards: New State M416 skin
- Q12KARZBZYTR – Rewards: Kar98 Gun Skin
NEW STATE CODES FOR PUBG? HOW TO USE THEM:
To use the codes, follow these steps:
- First and foremost, go to the official redemption site for PUBG: New State.
- It will ask for your game ID once you have accessed the page.
- Start the game and get the ID from the Profile page in the Settings area.
- Fill in the ID box on the redemption site.
- Copy one of the New State codes from the list below.
- Complete the captcha validation and click Redeem to obtain your rewards.
HOW DO I ADD A NEW STATE TO MY PUBG ACCOUNT?
If you bookmark our site and keep the list of codes up to date, you’ll be able to get these PUBG New state codes with ease. Make a note of them and use them as soon as possible, since they will cease to work after long usage. Suchit Mohanty’s original article, with input from the Pocket Gamer staff.