Idle Huntress Codes updated on: October 07, 2022
Are you keen to discover how to acquire more Crystals or Tickets in Idle Huntress? You’ve arrived at the correct spot since this essay will aid you in learning all you need to know about obtaining as many gacha summonses as feasible and building a strong team.
The Idle Huntress Codes
You will find all active Idle Huntress codes that have been made available thus far in this section. If you don’t see any currently active, don’t worry – they typically give out unique codes as a reward for completing certain activities or in-game accomplishments, so check back later to see if one such event is still running!
- IH100 – New!
What are the other codes?
You might get a slew of additional codes, but they don’t work for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, a code must be 14 characters long. Second, they come from another game (we’ve got them too; they’re the Idle Heroes codes, and you can check them out as well!).
How to use in Idle Huntress Codes?
In order to redeem the codes, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: In the upper left corner of your screen, tap on your profile icon.
- Step 2: Select the little gear button (Settings) to open this menu.
- Step 3: To redeem your code, tap the Redeem Code button and type in your 14-digit code.
- Step 4: After you’ve entered the key, select Confirm to obtain your points.
In inle huntress, how do I gain more tickets and crystals?
The primary objective for playing gacha games is to summon S-tier characters, which can only be done by collecting tickets through various means. The most efficient way of doing this is to utilize all possible activities that reward players with summon tickets; in the first ten days, there are a few Rookie Training events that open up and offer great rewards like an SSR character and other items (including more summons tickets).
What about the Crystals?
Crystals are also used for summoning, and the best way to obtain them is by ranking as high as possible in the arena and tower each week. You’ll be able to claim crystals from there too. Obviously, don’t forget about the usual quests because you’ll gradually save up enough Crystals to do event summons (limited character gacha, which cost 3k per 10x summons).
Of course, there’s also the premium alternative, and if you want to maximize your output by spending a few bucks, then I strongly recommend the following two options:
- The most Advanced Growth Fund, which costs $9.99 and provides 1.2k to 1.5k Crystals for each chapter, totaling 22k out of a maximum of 24k possible as the game progresses.
- The $29/month subscription ($49.99/month) has a new option: The Premium Growth Fund (for $19.99), which gives you 2.5k to 3k crystals for clearing each chapter, for a total of 45k crystals.
There are a few different types of cheats that can be used to either enhance your gameplay or assist you in obtaining additional resources. The first thing I’ll mention is both of these methods because they’re both excellent!